TRIFFT ME s. r. o. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following: The right to access
– You have the right to information about the processing of personal data, you also have the right to have access to the personal data that we process about you. This includes information about what data we process about you, for what purpose, to whom your personal data was provided, whether it was transferred to a third country and for how long we will keep your personal data. You also have the right to request a copy of the personal data we process about you. The right to rectification
– If you believe that TRIFFT is processing incorrect, inaccurate or out-of-date personal data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct them. It is important for us to process the right personal data about you, so be sure to use this right whenever there is a change in any of your personal data that is important to our mutual relationship. Based on the corrected or current information provided by you, we will correct the personal data we process about you. The right to erasure
– You have the right to delete your personal data that we process about you if the following conditions are met and if legal exceptions do not apply:
· The data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were obtained,
· You withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data and there is no other legal basis for their processing,
· Based on your specific situation, you object to the processing of your personal data and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes,
· Personal data were processed illegally.
We would like to inform you that if the processing and storage of your personal data is required by applicable law, TRIFFT ME s. r. o. is obliged to proceed in accordance with these and in such a case it is not possible to delete your personal data. As a rule, personal data stored in this way can only be deleted after the deadlines set out in the relevant legal regulations have expired. The right to restrict processing
– You also have the right, under certain conditions, to request a temporary processing restriction if:
· You believe that we are processing incorrect personal data about you, until the accuracy of this personal data is verified
· The processing of your personal data is illegal, and you decide to request a restriction on their processing instead of their deletion
· We no longer need personal data for processing purposes, but these are necessary for the purposes of proving, asserting or defending your own legal claims
· You object to the processing of your personal data, until it is verified whether the legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data prevail over your legitimate interests
In these cases, TRIFFT will not delete your personal data, but will mark it and restrict its processing for certain purposes. The right to data portability
– You have the right to obtain personal data that we process about you on the basis of your consent and / or contract and are processed by automated means - in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another operator. If technically possible, we will transfer your personal data directly to the operator of your choice at your request. The right to object to profiling and automated individual decision-making
– You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, which includes automated individual decision-making or profiling, for reasons related to your specific situation. You always have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if it is processed for direct marketing purposes.
You also have the right to object if there is an automated processing of your personal data, on the basis of which a decision with legal effects may be made or otherwise significantly affects you.
In the event of an objection to the processing of your personal data, which is being processed on the legal basis of TRIFFT's legitimate interest, TRIFFT will assess the situation based of the information provided by you and will inform you whether in the particular situation TRIFFT's legitimate interest prevails and data processing will continue or whether your rights prevail, and processing will be stopped. The right to withdraw consent
– If your personal data is processed on the legal basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the validity and lawfulness of the processing of your personal data until the moment of withdrawal of consent. The right to report a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office
– You have the right to object to TRIFFT ME s. r. o.'s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. In justified cases, we may extend this period to 60 days, of which we will inform you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]